Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 240
Vendor: AMG Publishers
Publication Date: 2006
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
Out of Islam: One Muslim's Journey to Faith in ChristChristopher AlamFrontline / 2006 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$13.99Save 21% ($3.00)
I Dared to Call Him Father, 25th Anniversary Edition: The Miraculous Story of a Muslim Woman's Encounter with GodBilquis Sheikh, Richard H. SchneiderBaker Books / 2003 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 27 Reviews
$14.99Save 37% ($5.50)
Tales of Persia: Missionary Stories from Islamic IranWilliam McElwee MillerP & R Publishing / 2005 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$11.99Save 17% ($2.00)
What caused an ex-militant Muslim who fought Christians during the Lebanese Civil War to leave his baggage of hatred behind and learn to love his enemies?
AN EX-ISLAMIC MILITANT'S JOURNEY OF FAITH
Jerry Rassamni's story begins with his "physical Jihad" (physical struggle) against Christians during the bloody Lebanese Civil War. After recounting his gripping early years, the narrative briskly shifts to Jerry's "personal Jihad" (spiritual struggle into enlightenment) as he attempted to refute the Bible. This book reveals the gripping evidence that led Jerry to abandon Islam and embrace Christ at his Lord and Savior.
While describing his search for the truth, Jerry exposes the pagan roots of the Muslim god and the feet of clay of its founder, while providing a careful apologetic for Christianity, Jerry shares the evidence the evidence that compelled him to abandon Islam and undrapes the "Five pillars" to expose the skeletons of Islam:
* Allah, is he the eternal God of the Bible?
* The Qur'an, it is the true word of God?
* The prophet Muhammad, was he a Biblical prophet?
* Man, is he born in fitrab (pure state)?
* Abadith (Muslim customs & beliefs), are they from God?
Jerry Rassamni was born a Muslim and grew up in Lebanon during its bloody civil war. He became a militia fighter at a young age. His heart burned with hatred toward his blood enemies, the secular Christian militias. Upon examining the Scripture, Jerry was convicted of his sin and had a personal encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ. Jerry is multilingual and is a popular evangelical and apologetic speaker. He currently resides in Texas with his wife Jennifer and their three children. Visit: www.fromjihadtojesus.com
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions >> Islam
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Modern-Day Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life