- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
An expose of a life dramatically changed by the power of God. From Dope to Hope raises the conscious level of its readers while taking them on a journey.
The prophet Ezekiel raised an intriguing question: “Can these bones live?” (Ezekiel 37:3). The Rev. Kevin Hodge is a radiant testimony to the fact that dead bones can live when the power of the Almighty God is at work. His book, From Dope to Hope penetrates the hearts of people from all walks of life.
The Rev. Kevin Hodge is to be highly commended for his willingness to be transparent. Within From Dope to Hope, such transparency serves as a literary agent that liberates those in captivity for the glory of God’s kingdom. His testimony illustrates to the world abroad regarding the power and depth of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
The acronym HOPE is “Hearing Other People’s Experiences.” From Dope to Hope is a profound and provocative testament that illustrates to the hopeless that the hand of our mighty God is not too short to save (Isaiah 59:1). From Dope to Hope is a must-read, especially for those in dire need of encouragement … “For such a time as this!”
—Rev. Dr. J. G. McCann, Sr.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational