- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Many parents feel hopeless, frustrated, angry, and exasperated when raising their children. This is a book of hope. Jenean shares some of her personal struggles in raising twin boys diagnosed with autism, after a painful legal separation from her husband. True stories from seven other God-fearing single parents are shared to encourage you along your journey in raising your blessings from the Lord. This devotional was written to embolden you or a loved one there is light at the end of the tunnel. That light is Jesus Christ, the Anointed One. He will guide you as to what is best for you and your child. He has equipped you for this precious child. It may not be easy, but God purposed you for a time such as this.
Jenean encourages you to journal your prayers daily as you comb through the Scriptures. Jot down your hopes, fears, dreams, and prayers daily as you get to know God. She has chosen songs and Scriptures that ministered to her during the difficult times. Meditate upon the Scriptures or choose your own, but turn your internal voice from complaining to praising, and watch God turn your situation from darkness to light in Him!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Special Needs/Gifted
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Special Needs/Gifted
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting