- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Grow in intimacy with God through in-depth Bible study.
Women of Faith, renowned for its unique combination of personality and truth, offers fresh new messages in four new topical study guides in the popular Women of Faith Study Guide Series.
Each study guide, teeming with insights and quotes from the conference speakers, provides 12 weeks of Bible study and a leader's guide for small groups.
Friendship: Cultivating Relationships that Enrich Our Lives uses Scripture to address issues such as:
- How to have fulfilling friendships with some humor and fun
- Building lasting and fulfilling friendships
- Choosing the right kinds of friends
- Learning to be vulnerable and honest to maximize intimacy
- How to move past the superficial to spiritually bonded friendships
Lauren5 Stars Out Of 5April 22, 2010LaurenI purchased this book thinking that it would be a great one for my personal time with God, but ended up turning into a women's group. I am so excited to get started with it, and build even greater relationships with the women of our church. This book looks like a great tool for that!