- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2000
Series: Friendship 911
Fifteen-year-old Ken Myers is fed up. He says his parents never listen to him, that they are all the time criticizing him, and he feels like an outsider in his own home. And it's not much better with his "friend" Todd-they're not talking to each other anymore. What can he do to resolve the conflict?
Do you know any students like Ken who are having a conflict with others, especially with their parents? What can you say or do to help? What do they need most right now? Perhaps more than any time in their lives they need a "911 friend"-a friend who " is always loyal and a brother [and sister who] is born to help in time of need" (Prov. 17:17).
Through the aid of a gripping true-to-life story, Josh McDowell along with Ed Stewart offers biblical insights and practical instruction on what your friends can do to resolve conflict in their life. But more importantly, you will discover how to become a true source of encouragement and support to him or her during their struggle. This book is designed for you to read first and then give to your friend.
And if you are that person who is facing a relational conflict, you will learn the steps to resolving the conflict rather than dissolving the relationship. But more than that, you will discover how to experience the comfort, encouragement and support you need from both God and a friend-most likely the friend who gave you this book.
As a young man, Josh McDowell considered himself an agnostic. He truly believed that Christianity was worthless. However, when challenged to intellectually examine the claims of Christianity, Josh discovered compelling and overwhelming evidence for the reliability of the Christian faith. After trusting in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, Joshs life changed dramatically as he experienced the power of Gods love. After his conversion, Josh committed his life to telling a doubting world about the truth of Jesus Christ. After studying at Kellogg College, Josh completed his college degree at Wheaton College and then attended Talbot Theological Seminary, graduating magna cum laude with a Masters of Divinity. Working with Campus Crusade for Christ and founding the youth outreach, Josh McDowell Ministry, Josh has shared the gospel with more than 25 million people in 125 countries. He is the author or co-authored of 147 books.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Challenging Topics
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Series
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Relationships
- Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Student & Teens >> Relationships >> Friendship
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Challenging Topics
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Series
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Relationships