Best Friends Forever: Me and My Cat: What I've Learned About Life, Love, and Faith From My Cat - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Cats are known for being independent creatures, but in this collection of 40 meditations you'll discover the feline's softer side. Real-life stories about unconditional love from the kitten-tending grampa cat, camp resident Sylvester, the kind Siamese Ling, best friend tuxedo Angel, and others will delight, encourage, and inspire you!
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2010
The relationships between owners and their pets go well beyond basic companionship. Not only do they develop a special bond, but people can gain insights on life, faith, and love from their cats and dogs. These heartwarming collections include 40 meditations each and draw from real-life experiences with the authors' own pets as well as those of their family and friends. From Katrina survivor Bess to the phone-answering dog Jordy, from the kitten-tending grandpa cat to the lifelong camp resident Sylvester, each reading is sure to delight, encourage, and inspire.
Patricia Mitchell remembers the day her mother let her pick out a kitten from a mama cat's litter. Ever since, kittens and cats have blessed her life. Each resident came with a purr and personality all its own, each one with stories to tell and secrets to keep. Pat writes inspirational stories and Christian devotionals from the home she shares with her four charming felines in Kansas City, Missouri.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Snugsy01Southport, United KingdomAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent in every way.April 2, 2012Snugsy01Southport, United KingdomAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5I found this book delightful to read. It is definitely a book, to sit down with a coffee (and a cat of course!), when you have spare ten minutes to relax. The chapters are nice and short for a quick read.
I liked how the writers style came through... humorous, but it made you think about realtionship with God, humans and your pussy cats.
It would be a good book to give as a gift, to a person who is a christian and who loves cats.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Stories for the Heart
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational