When Friends Ask for Help: Biblical Advice on Counseling Friends in Need / Digital original - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Spring Cyber Sale
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2013
Friends give serious life advice to one another more than all of the worlds psychiatrists, psychologists, and counselors combined. And thats good; theres no doubt God calls us to help and encourage other people.
When a casual conversation turns into a friend confiding: "I struggle with depression," "Im an alcoholic," "Im having relationship problems," "I have a sexual addiction," etc., be ready with sound, biblical guidance that offers lasting hope. When Friends Ask for Help by renowned Bible teacher Harold J. Sala is a clear and easy guide that will help you help others using the Word of God and the power of the Holy Spirit.
Harold J. Sala is founder and president of Guidelines International, Inc., a ministry communicating the message of Jesus Christ so that people come to faith in the Lord and believers are discipled and strengthened. Sala has written dozens of books and is the featured speaker on "Guidelines: A Five-Minute Commentary on Living," a daily radio program broadcast on 1,000+ radio stations worldwide and translated into more than 15 languages.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships