Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
With the rise of social media, more of us are managing our relationships online instead of in person. Technology that was meant to make communication easier and faster for busy people may have met its goal, but often at the expense of intimacy and meaningful conversation. In many cases, friendship has become a status decided by the click of a mouse. Kindling a relationship---or cutting one off---is as simple as "friending" someone or removing that person from your list. And someone with a thousand-plus online pals may be the loneliest person on the planet.
If you can identify, you're not alone. That's because each of us is wired to thrive in the context of real relationships---live interaction with real individuals, such as is shared by Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. It's how we give and receive emotional sustenance and support. Yet this type of intimacy can't be achieved online. Join Donna Carter on a journey to stronger, more satisfying relationships as you explore:
- The risks of being vulnerable and why they're worth it.
- Qualities to seek out in a friend, as well as to cultivate in your own life.
- Toxic relationships and how to avoid them.
- And so much more!
This Product Contains The Following Items▼▲
|Format: Paperback||Vendor: Whitaker House|
Kick the Boring Out of Your Life: Think Big, Take Risks, Travel LightDonna CarterHarvest House Publishers / 2015 / Trade Paperback$6.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews Video
$13.99Save 54% ($7.50)
10 Smart Things Women Can Do To Build a Better Life, DVDDonna CarterStraight Talk Ministries / 2013 / DVD$25.00
10 Smart Things Women Can Do to Build a Better LifeDonna CarterHarvest House Publishers / 2007 / Trade Paperback$9.29 Retail:
$11.99Save 23% ($2.70)
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Discussion Guides
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Discussion Guides
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Relationships
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Books >> Student & Teens >> Issues
- Books >> Student & Teens >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Student & Teens >> Issues
- Student & Teens >> Relationships