- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In this brief book, Willimon confronts you with the seven last words' claim on your life. Written with the clarity, depth, and insight that are Willimon's trademark, Thank God It's Friday offers afresh the challenge and grace of the message of the Crucified One.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
Christ's seven last words from the cross have long been a source of reflection, challenge, and soul-searching. These simple statements contain the full range of human emotions and divine self-revelation: grief, compassion, despair, forgiveness, physical need, the promise of redemption. In many ways they embody the core of the gospel.
In this brief book one of today's most noted churchpersons and preachers confronts the reader with the seven last words's claim on her or his life. Written with the clarity, depth, and insight that are Will Willimon's trademark, this book offers afresh the challenge and grace of the message of the Crucified One.
Will Willimon has published many books, including his preaching subscription service on MinistryMatters.com, Pulpit Resource, and Fear of the Other: No Fear in Love, both published by Abingdon Press.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Preaching from the NT
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Preaching from the NT