The Word Made Fresh: Communicating Church and Faith Today - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Morehouse Publishing
Publication Date: 2008
More than a how-to guide, this book helps readers appreciate the significance, value, and role of church communications as a ministry, inviting communicators to understand the role they play in transmitting the Gospel. The author explains how the history of church communications, starting with the first-century church, provides a useful context for understanding church communications today, and offers counsel about using spiritual practices to face the challenges of communicating sacred messages.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Additional Resources
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Additional Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership