- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
"When youre in the middle ofthe adventure, you just have to live it. When youre on an expedition, you putyour head down and battle through. Storytelling happens after the finish line.. . . now that time has come [and] Julia can tell her story. The full story."
from the foreword by Bear Grylls
An incredible account ofone womans record-breaking row across the Atlantic
Thirty-two-year-oldJulia Immonen and four other women take on a challenge completed by fewerpeople than have climbed Mount Everest or gone into space: row three thousandmiles, unaided, from the Canary Islands to Barbados.
Row for Freedom chroniclesthat dramatic journey, detailing the grueling, peril-filled crossing,which broke two world records, as it weaves together Julias search for hopeand purpose against a background of relationships scarred by violence.
As Julias physical andemotional treks unfold, you also learn about the plight of the thirty millionvictims of the modern-day slave trade that serves as the motivation for herrow. Be inspired by Julias self-discovery and her teams triumph in one of themost formidable physical quests ever undertaken.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational