Freedom Beyond Comprehension - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2012
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
onedesertroseSt. Paul, MNAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Severing Your Painful PastAugust 28, 2012onedesertroseSt. Paul, MNAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4As the daughter of the "Happy Hunters," Joan Hunter was familiar with their healing ministry at an early age. I have been at their crusades where miracles and healings were present. Joan is an evangelist, teacher and author. Her ministry revolves around the areas of trauma and stress, and its toll on the body (even down to the cellular level--"body memories"), mind, soul and spirit. She comes with the anointing power of God to release people trapped, sometimes for 80+ years, by stress or trauma that have ravaged their lives. She's been all around the world praying for people who have gone through trauma, such as Haiti after their 9.0 earthquake.
Joan's book is spattered with prayers you can pray to receive deliverance for yourself and other people from the many different sources and strangleholds of trauma or stress. There's nothing magical about the prayers themselves, but with a believing heart, one can pray and trust the Lord to be delivered. True freedom can come through the following methods. I can attest to some of them myself.
Cursing cellular memory of rape and other forms of sexual abuse
Escaping the stress that wears you down
Renewing you mind with the mind of Christ
Forgiving those who have harmed you
Learning to love yourself
Accepting the unconditional love of your heavenly Father
Joan's own personal stories, along the many testimonies of many others, testify to the mighty power of God to heal and deliver in Jesus' name. The testimonies inspire a hope for a future filled with God's deliverance and blessings. As you receive deliverance, you can discover your own true identity in Christ and His direction for your life and passion.
Her chapters include:
Intro: No strings attached; 1) The toll of trauma; 2) Stress has serious consequences; 3) Wired but tired; 4) Erase the pain of your past; 5) Walking in deliverance; 6) Don't look back; 7) Discover your true identity; 8) Drawing closer to God; 9) A love beyond comprehension.
Though not all diseases, sickness or tragedies produces a "spirit" of stress or trauma, there are times when spirits attach themselves to people based on a particular event when it's demonic in nature. This book could still be a good book to find deliverance for yourself or others.
Special thanks to Cathy Hickling of Whitaker House for sending me a review copy in exchange for my honest review. No monetary compensation was exchanged.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Charismatic Perspective >> Healing
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Charismatic Perspective
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery