- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
Stop. Slow down. Be present. The moment matters.
Like a photographer or storyteller, Jesus exhibited time and again how easy it is to capture moments of profound importance just by noticing, stopping, and responding to his surroundings. In a world moving way too fast, Framing Faith is a book for people seeking to focus their lives, to find a deeper knowledge of God, and a more authentic Christian faith. In this modern age, many of us fill every spare moment we have rather than taking an intermission to see the true works of God and realize that he is present in every moment.
Matt Knisely communicates biblical truths in a fresh way, allowing you to really hear them, as if for the first time. He illustrates a new way to see God and to help us live in the moment through the exploration of various photography concepts, including perspective, composition, processing, and darkness versus light. His probing questions and unexpected presentation lead readers into a place of honest self-examination, causing them to ask, Am I listening to God? Framing Faith provokes its readers toward reflection; it reveals God is in everything we see and do.
Matt Knisely is an Emmy Award winning photojournalist, storyteller, creative director and artist who loves telling stories of the extraordinary in the ordinary. He has been described as one of the most versatile photojournalists working today, and has a national reputation for his unique approach to visual storytelling. He is the creative director for Gateway Church in Southlake, Texas. Matt's work has won many honors, including the Edward R. Murrow Awards for photography.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality