is a fresh, innovative and groundbreaking survey of the New Testament that combines compelling stories, brilliant images, and simple illustrations like maps and charts to create context (conceptual frameworks) that guide you through the Bible.
Presented in an attractive, less-is-more format with lots of refreshing white space, this book will make you a better Bible reader and navigator by helping you answer ten context-building questions for each of the 27 New Testament books:
- Intro - What is this book like?
- Theme - What is this book about?
- Purpose - Why was it written?
- Outline - How is the book organized?
- Verses - How does it read?
- Navigation - How do I move through it?
- Unique things - What makes the book or its author special?
- Recap - What should I remember most?
- Questions - How can I explore further or go deeper?
- Insights - What one verse can I apply right now?
With over 125 high-resolution color photographs and large margins for note taking, Frameworks
is the perfect companion to your favorite study Bible. Boost your biblical literacy by engaging in the rich visual context of Scripture, because seeing truly is believingFrameworks
is an excellent resource for churches or pastors who want to introduce the big picture of the New Testament in a clear, easy to remember way.
Eric Larson is a writer, teacher and speaker who for the past thirty-five years has helped people from Cleveland to Castro Valley crack open (and navigate) their Bibles. A successful Silicon Valley business executive, he is the founder of Frameworks Resources, a Bay Area publishing company, and is a Bible teacher at Cornerstone Fellowship in Livermore, California. He and his wife Bonnie live and work in Danville, California.
" Frameworks is an attractive, engaging and efficient tool to understand God's Word and apply it to our lives."
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.