- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
It is entertaining to me when people ask, “What are you going to do?” and I respond, “Trust in God.”
“But what are you going to do?”
“Let God lead my life.”
My professional life has placed me in leadership positions with organizations that are going through change. I have experienced the breaking of trust in this world. This is a book for women who are in leadership positions within their organization. It is intended to help them understand the meaning of trust and to equip them to know the only One that can be truly trusted in their life.
We are women of integrity and vision, and our trust is tested. There are times we are at the losing end of trust due to hidden agendas. We are caught by surprise, which results in us losing trust. We are busy women who are intensely involved with our faith, our family, and our job. How many of us are so involved with life that we miss the real relationships: the relationship with Jesus Christ, the relationship for you, and the relationship that you want with your family.
My hope for the women who read this is that they will come to know how their life can be stronger when they trust the Father. I am sharing my story about how I came to understand and to trust God to lead my life.
We are all on a journey and are growing in our relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness