Foxes Book of Martyrs - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Bridge-Logos Publishing
Publication Date: 2011
Series: Pure Gold Classics
This updated edition of Foxes Book of Martyrs contains stories of persecution up to 2001. Stories of heroic courage and overcoming faith. Stories of love of God and Christ. Stories of the amazing grace of God that enabled men women and children to endure persecutions and often horrible deaths.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
WR5 Stars Out Of 5New Foxe's Book of MartyrsMarch 8, 2017WRQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I had lost my copy years ago and wanted another. Just finished reading it, and I can say that it makes me feel so small, standing next to those giants who were so faithful to our Lord and Savior!! They stood firm in their commitment and paved the way for countless souls to hear and obey the gospel of Jesus Christ. Read it and be strengthened in your faith!!!
DebbieCaliforniaAge: 18-24Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Eye-Opening!August 26, 2014DebbieCaliforniaAge: 18-24Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book was of a great inspiration to my faith in my relationship with Christ. Truly, it will convict you to radically live for him, and die for him. I also learned a lot of early Christian history that I did not know about prior to reading the book and it also helped me to pray for my brothers and sisters around the world who are being persecuted in other countries unlike ever before.
GwinPittsburgh, PAAge: Over 65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5October 11, 2012GwinPittsburgh, PAAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4This book is being used in our Bible School as we study Church History and is a valuable resource.
Brenda RogersMTAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5April 17, 2010Brenda RogersMTAge: 35-44Gender: femaleVery interesting. I've been reading it to the kids everyday. It has been an eye opener for us all. Note: parents have to decide if the content is appropriate for their kids. Nothing is sugar coated. It is, after all, about martyrs and their persecutions.
Rae Baer5 Stars Out Of 5January 30, 2009Rae BaerI've known about this comprehensive volume for many years, but for some reason never had it in my study library. But, I decided to invest in a copy to be a companion guide to a study of Revelation that I am teaching. I'm glad I found the "New" version! Not only does it include Foxe's orginal work, but in includes examples from present day as well. This guide is readable and gives an accurate picture of just what persecution is "out there" that we Americans have absolutely no comprehension of unless one has served in these places and experienced the persecution first-hand, or who have loved ones who have gone through the fire. It is an amazing resource to have. My only regret is that I waited so long to add it to my personal library! A must have for anyone serious about "living their faith out loud!"
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> General Church History Studies >> Church History Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Significant People & Events >> Persecution & Martyrdom
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Biographical Portraits
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Biographical Portraits
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church History >> General Church History Studies >> Church History Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church History >> Significant People & Events >> Persecution & Martyrdom
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Church History >> General Church History Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Church History >> Significant People & Events
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Biographical Portraits
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction