- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Chap Clark, PhD (Univ. of Denver), has more than 25 years of experience in youth and family ministry. He is Associate Provost for Regional Campuses and Special Projects and Professor of Youth, Family, and Culture at Fuller Theological Seminary. Chaps extensive books, articles, and videos focus primarily on relationships. Among his many books are Hurt and Hurt 2.0; Disconnected: Parenting Teens in a MySpace World (coauthored with his wife, Dee); and Deep Justice in a Broken World. Chap and Dee live in Gig Harbor, Washington.Malan Nel (DD, University of Pretoria) is professor of youth ministry and Christian education at Vista University in South Africa. Dr. Mark Senter (PhD, Loyola University of Chicago) is associate professor of educational ministries at the Deerfield/Chicago campus of Trinity International University.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Revival & Renewal
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Emerging Church
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources
- Download >> eBooks