- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2010
This is the Leader Guide for the Four Views of the End Times DVD-based small group study. See below for the entire kit.
What does the Bible actually say about the end times that lead to the return of Jesus Christ? The differing ideas
that divide believers into four major points-of-view are examined in the Four Views of the End Times DVD-based
small group study. This six-session study takes a look at four different Revelation time lines and tackles Dispensational
Premillennialism, Postmillennialism, Historic Premillennialism, and Amillennialism. For each view, the study includes a
definition, supporting Scriptures, a time line of the view's popularity, and a sampling of Christian leaders supporting
that view. Common questions and answers are handled as part of each session, so you don't need to be the expert to be the leader.
This is the Leader Guide only, not the entire kit.
The Four Views of the End Times DVD-Based Small Group Kit includes:
One DVD with six 15-to-20 minute video sessions
- One Participant's Guide
- One Leader's Guide
- One Four Views of the End Times pamphlet (side-by-side comparison,
see page 52 for details)
- One CD-ROM with tips and optional PowerPoint presentation to
expand the scope of the teaching
About speaker and author, Dr. Timothy Paul Jones:
Dr. Jones serves as Professor of Leadership and Church Ministry at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, Kentucky.
diamondedge1St. Louis, Mo.Age: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5September 7, 2012diamondedge1St. Louis, Mo.Age: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Author is very knowledgeable and well describes all four views. I also got the DVD and he is very passionate in his teaching while keeping things moving right along! Highly recommend!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides