Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This is the Participant Guide for the "Four Views of the End Times" DVD-based small group study. What does the Bible actually say about the end times that lead to the return of Jesus Christ? The differing ideas that divide believers into four major points-of-view are examined in this Four Views of the End Times DVD-based small group study. This new six-week study shows four different Revelation time lines and tackles Dispensational Premillennialism, Postmillennialism, Historic Premillennialism, and Amillennialism.
For each view, the study includes a definition, supporting Scriptures, a time line of the view s popularity, and a sampling of Christian leaders supporting that view. Common questions and answers are handled as part of each session, so you don t need to be the expert.
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2010
Christianity, Cults, & Religions - Participant GuideRose Publishing / 2010 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 40% ($4.00)
First Baptist Church3 Stars Out Of 5September 21, 2010First Baptist ChurchI am using it to help me prepare lessons for our Sunday Night Bible study. It has been helpful.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Prophecy & End Times
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Prophecy & End Times
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books >> Prophecy & End Times
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects