- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Fountain in the Valley is about the breaking process and the beautiful transformation of us--God's earthen vessels--into the beautiful bride of Christ. It chronicles the spiritual journey to the humility and brokenness required to be fit for the Master's service.
This body of work was literally born in a dream, which is depicted on the front cover as prophetic art. Fountain in the Valley also includes original poetry. One poem eloquently describes submission to God--allowing him to lead the dance of life. Many inspirational and transparent testimonies appear throughout the book, where youll read of individuals going through purification processes. The details of real-life medical miracles are highlights of each chapter. The roles of traditional medicine and God's healing power are explored and united.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational