Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Foundations is a 260-day reading plan that highlights foundational passages of Scripture every disciple should know. The HEAR (highlight, explain, apply, respond) journaling method promotes reading the Bible with a life-transforming purpose. No longer will your focus be on checking off the boxes on your daily reading schedule; your purpose will instead be to read in order to understand and respond to God's Word.
Number of Pages: 240
Vendor: Lifeway Church Resources
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 9.40 X 7.00 X 0.70 (inches)|
Here and Now: Thriving in the Kingdom of Heaven TodayRobby GallatyB&H Books / 2019 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:
$16.99Save 24% ($4.00)
Lamp & Light: A 30-Day Journey In God's WordLifeway / 2017 / Trade Paperback$8.99
Growing Up: How to Be a Disciple Who Makes DisciplesRobby GallatyB&H Books / 2013 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW729982
The Bible, in and of itself, is a miracle. Think about it over centuries of time, God supernaturally moved upon a number of mens hearts, resulting in them writing down the exact words of God. God then led His people to recognize these divine writings and to distinguish them from everything else that has ever been written. Then Gods people brought these 66 books together. The preservation and survival of the Bible is as miraculous as its writing. Then God gave men technological knowledge to copy and transmit the Bible so that all people could have it. All of this took place because God has something to say to you.
With Foundations, you can read through all 66 of the miraculous books of the Bible in one year, while still having the flexibility of reading 5 days per week. Along with supplementary devotional content each day, you can experience the miracle of reading and responding to the entirety of Gods Word. By using the H.E.A.R. journaling method, you will be guided through Highlighting, Explaining, Applying, and Responding to passages, allowing for practical application throughout the year-long plan.
- 1-year devotional book
- 5 days of reading per week fits into busy schedules
- Full Bible reading plan that can easily be accomplished in one year
- Daily devotional material will help reader correlate daily reading and real-life application
- Expand your understanding of the Bible by just being in the Word of God 5 days per week
- Accomplish your long-standing goal of reading through the Bible cover-to-cover in a flexible 5-day per week plan that accommodates your busy schedule.
- Experience personal spiritual growth
- Provides the opportunity for men and women to dig deeper into Scripture as individuals or with a group
- Guides readers to sit and reflect on the truth of Scripture using the H.E.A.R. journaling method
- Practical devotional for new or inexperienced Bible study students as well as those who are well-versed in the Scriptures