- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Bestselling author Michelle McKinney Hammond, whose books have sold over 1.3 million copies, encourages single women to place their need for love in perspective, take their lives off hold, live purposely, and gain a better understanding of how to relate successfully to men.
In her candid, no-nonsense style, Michelle assures the reader that the journey toward finding a mate for life does not have to be filled with anxiety or regret. She warmly offers encouragement from her own life experiences and gleans godly principles from Ruth, a sister in the Bible who got her man, to show readers how to get the love they want.
Those stuck in the dead-end dating scene, along with those on an involuntary relationship fast, need to know that marriage could very well be on the horizonR30;if only they learn how to be found by the man they've been looking for.
Formerly titled Ending the Search for Mr. Right
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Dating
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Single Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues