Add To Cart
|Title: Found: Psalm 23|
By: Sally Lloyd-Jones
Illustrated By: Jago
Number of Pages: 20
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 8.0 X 8.0 (inches)|
Weight: 16 ounces
Stock No: WW757504
From the creators of the bestselling Jesus Storybook Biblewith over two million copies soldcomes Found, a board book retelling of Psalm 23 in very child-friendly language that helps little ones know they are always cared for and protected by God. And the colorful, engaging illustrations that show a shepherd with his sheep will hold your child's interest as you snuggle up and read together.
The Lord is my Shepherd. And I am his little lamb. Through words young kids can understand, and vibrant illustrations of a shepherd and his flock that pair perfectly with the text, your child can experience the comfort and security of Psalm 23. And the sturdy board book format makes it a story you can read together over and over again to encounter God's Never Stopping, Never Giving Up, Unbreaking, Always and Forever Love.
- Is a padded board book with rounded corners that holds up to repeated use, and is the perfect size for laptop reading time
- Is ideal for children 04
- Contains a reassuring message that helps calm kids nerves, soothe their anxieties, and ease their fears
- Pairs Sally Lloyd-Jones' retelling of Psalm 23 with artwork that helps make the words come to life for kids
- Is the perfect gift for baby showers, birthdays, and baptisms
- Is part of the Jesus Storybook Bible group of products, which also includes the board books Loved and Near, the Jesus Storybook Deluxe Edition, Jesus Storybook Bible audio, and the Jesus Storybook Bible Coloring Book
Sally Lloyd-Jones is a New York Times bestselling writer and frequent performer of her work. She has written over 25 books, spanning the Christian and the general markets. Her work has been critically acclaimed by both the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times. Her books (which are written for children, but lots of adults are reading) include: The Jesus Storybook Bible, winner of the Platinum Book Award; Thoughts To Make Your Heart Sing, winner of the Association of Christian Publishers Book of the Year Award in the adult inspiration category; How to be a Baby, a New York Times Notable Book of the Year; Song of the Stars; as well as board books like Found and Loved for her tiniest readers. Sally was raised in Africa, at a boarding school in England, studied at the Sorbonne in Paris, and now lives in NYC. She can be found at www.sallylloyd-jones.com
Jago is an accomplished illustrator with several prestigious awards to his credit, including a Macmillian "Highly Commended" Award for Childrens Illustration in 2003, an AOI Silver Award in 2004, and the National Literacy Association Wow! Award. Jago lives in Cornwall, England, with his wife and daughter.