- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Offering assurance that God does have a plan for your life and that he wants you to know it, MacArthur examines six biblical principles that illuminate God's will for every believer. We are to be saved, Spirit-filled, sanctified, submissive, and suffering. When those five fundamentals are operating, we're free to exercise number six---and do whatever we want!
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2012
Series: MacArthur Study
WickEvansville, IndianaAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Short, Straightforward, & Supported with ScriptureFebruary 4, 2018WickEvansville, IndianaAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Although I have listened to my share of Dr. MacArthur's sermons and have frequented his Grace to You site for the answers to various questions, this is the first book by Dr. MacArthur I've read. The 75-page Kindle version of Found can easily be read in no time, and it is solid material that is thoroughly supported by Scripture. Dr. MacArthur's seven-chapter book does not use complex theological language, but it does contain profound truths in words that any layperson can understand. Found is organized in the following manner:
1. Is God a Cosmic Killjoy? - The will of God is clearly revealed in His Holy Word.
2. The Crucial First Step - God wants people to be saved.
3. The Fizzies Principle - We must be filled with the Spirit.
4. The Priority of Purity - Be sanctified (pursue holiness).
5. Silencing the Critics - Submit to the Lord and submit to others in the Lord.
6. Facing the Flak - Suffer for Jesus.
7. You're It - If you are the right you, you can follow your desires and you will do His will.
If you want to better understand God's will for you, it is not as complicated as many people make it out to be. Dr. MacArthur helps us understand that in a succinct and straightforward way. I wholeheartedly give Found my Wickersham stamp of approval.
sgbc5 Stars Out Of 5great little bookJuly 13, 2015sgbcQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0This is a most excellent, concise little book to help those who are struggling to know and understand the will of God. We are so easily confused and MacArthur brings truth into glaring focus and returns us to the simplicity of the gospel in this venue. I use this book in counseling often. Clears up so many problems!
Abby5 Stars Out Of 5Well WrittenNovember 25, 2014AbbyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I'm only about 1/2-way through, but Mr. MacArthur leads in a very refreshing manner. He tells it as it is. And he doesn't make you feel foolish for not knowing how to find God's Will.
GloriaIndianaAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent book, truly worth readingAugust 23, 2013GloriaIndianaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I purchased several books and shared them, the book is a powerful view of finding GOD's Will and applying it, through the Word of GOD
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Vocation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Vocation
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality