Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Spring Cyber Sale
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Next Step Forward in Guided Reading: An Assess-Decide-Guide Framework for Supporting Every Reader provides teachers with a helpful map to follow in instructing their reading students in grades K-8. Organized by level, chapters are divided into levels of the Pre-A Reader, the Emergent Reader, the Early Reader, the Transitional Reader, and the Fluent Reader. Each level contains numerous practical examples of how to best teach students with suggested video links, troubleshooting suggestions, tips, photos of classrooms, profiles of each level, activities, daily lesson descriptions, and more. Word lists, charts, and note-taking forms are included. 335 pages, spiralbound, softcover. For use with grades K-8.
Number of Pages: 336
Vendor: Scholastic Teaching
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 4.00 (inches)|
The Guided Reading Teacher's Companion: Prompts, Discussion Starters & Teaching PointsJan RichardsonScholastic Teaching / 2016 / Trade Paperback$13.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 30% ($6.00)
A Reason for Guided Reading: Early Readers Set - Learning About God & His Creation (9 Books)A Beginning Advantage / Other$26.99 Retail:
$33.95Save 21% ($6.96)
Guided Reading: Summarize, Grades 5-6Carson-Dellosa Publishing LLC / 2017 / Trade Paperback$14.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)
Guided Reading: Infer, Grades 1-2Carson-Dellosa Publishing LLC / 2017 / Trade Paperback$14.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)
- All the planning and instructional tools you need to teach guided reading well, from pre-A to fluent, organized around Richardsons proven Assess-Decide-Guide framework.
- Prompts, discussion starters, teaching points, word lists, intervention suggestions, and more to support all students, including dual language learners and struggling readers.
- 29 comprehension modules that cover essential strategiesmonitoring, retelling, inferring, summarizing, and many others.
- Plus an online resource bank with dozens of downloadable assessment and record-keeping forms, Richardsons all-new, stage-specific lesson plan templates.
- More than 50 videos showing Jan modeling key parts of guided reading lessons for every stage.
Holly Slaughter, Reading and Language Arts Specialist, Pinellas County Schools, FL
Jill Levine, Chief Academic Officer, Hamilton County, Chattanooga, TN