Forgiving What You'll Never Forget - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2017
Forgiveness is an essential part of being a Christian. But what do we do when confronted with the unforgivable--an act that shakes our moral foundations to their roots, often committed by someone trusted and loved? Murder, sexual abuse, adultery--all leave lifelong wounds and all are trespasses that, through the grace of God, still can be forgiven. Dr. David Stoop compassionately guides readers along the course of heartfelt forgiveness, freeing them to apply the biblical teachings that have already changed thousands of lives. Now available in mass market.
Dr. David Stoop is the founder and director of the Center for Family Therapy. He is the author of many books and leads worldwide seminars and retreats on topics such as marital relationships, parenting, men's issues, fathering, and forgiveness. He and his wife, Jan, have three sons and six grandchildren. Learn more at www.DrStoop.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Forgiveness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues