Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Forgiving What You Can't Forget Study Guide|
By: Lysa TerKeurst
Number of Pages: 144
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2020
|Dimensions: 9.1 X 7.4 (inches)|
Weight: 13 ounces
Stock No: WW0104865
Forgiving What You Can't Forget DVD and Study GuideLysa TerKeurstThomas Nelson / 2020 / Trade Paperback$27.99 Retail:Video
$44.99Save 38% ($17.00)
Forgiving What You Can't Forget: Discover How to Move On, Make Peace with Painful Memories, and Create a Life That's Beautiful AgainLysa TerKeurstThomas Nelson / 2020 / Hardcover$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$26.99Save 56% ($15.00)
The Forgiveness Journal: A Guided Journey to Forgiving What You Can't ForgetLysa TerKeurstThomas Nelson / 2020 / Hardcover$11.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 40% ($8.00)
Why should I have to be the one who forgives when I'm the one who has already suffered the most?
We know God commands us to forgive. But how, when the hurt plays over and over in our mind? And why, when we have already suffered so much? And, are there exceptions, such as when the other person keeps inflicting pain?
Lysa TerKeurst has walked this journey, carrying so many wounds that felt unforgivable, that she at first refused to write these lessons! But after more than 1,000 hours of theological study, Lysa has discovered that Scripture not only offers the truth about forgiveness that our souls desperately need, but practical ways to let go of our bound-up resentment and finally heal. Lysa says about these sessions, "If you were to ask me, of all the Bible lessons Ive taught, which are my favorites? These would be it."
In Forgiving What You Can't Forget, with deep empathy and therapeutic insight, Lysa helps us:
- Learn how to move on when the other person refuses to change and never says they're sorry.
- Walk through a step-by-step process to free yourself from the hurt of your past and feel less offended today.
- Discover what the Bible really says about forgiveness and the peace that comes from living it out right now.
- Identify what's stealing trust and vulnerability from your relationships so you can believe there is still good ahead.
- Disempower the triggers hijacking your emotions by embracing the two necessary parts of forgiveness.
If you have felt stuck in a cycle of unresolved pain, or resistant to forgiving people who arent willing to make things right, you need the life-giving freedom that comes with learning how to forgive what you can't forget.
- What Am I Supposed to Do with All the Hurt?
- Your Mind, Your Mouth, Your Master
- The Divine Echo
- Theres Always a Meanwhile
- The Compounding Effect of Unforgiveness
- This Isnt Easy, But It Is Good
Designed for use with Forgiving What You Can't Forget Video Study (9780310104889), sold separately. Streaming video access included.
Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Its Not Supposed to Be This Way and Uninvited. She writes from her gray farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com or on social media @LysaTerKeurst.