Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Forgiving What You Can't Forget: Discover How to Move On, Make Peace with Painful Memories, and Create a Life That's Beautiful Again|
By: Lysa TerKeurst
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2020
|Dimensions: 8.4 X 5.5 (inches)|
Weight: 16 ounces
Stock No: WW039875
Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out and LonelyLysa TerKeurstThomas Nelson / 2016 / Trade Paperback$7.79 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 40 Reviews
$18.99Save 59% ($11.20)
Embraced: 100 Devotions to Know God Is Holding You CloseLysa TerKeurstThomas Nelson / 2018 / Hardcover$14.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews Video
$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)
You deserve to stop suffering because of what other people have done to you.
Have you ever felt stuck in a cycle of unresolved pain, playing offenses over and over in your mind? You know you can't go on like this, but you don't know what to do next. Lysa TerKeurst has wrestled through this journey. But in surprising ways, shes discovered how to let go of bound-up resentment and overcome the resistance to forgiving people who arent willing to make things right.
With deep empathy, therapeutic insight, and rich Bible teaching coming out of more than 1,000 hours of theological study, Lysa will help you:
- Learn how to move on when the other person refuses to change and never says they're sorry.
- Walk through a step-by-step process to free yourself from the hurt of your past and feel less offended today.
- Discover what the Bible really says about forgiveness and the peace that comes from living it out right now.
- Identify what's stealing trust and vulnerability from your relationships so you can believe there is still good ahead.
- Disempower the triggers hijacking your emotions by embracing the two necessary parts of forgiveness.
Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Its Not Supposed to Be This Way and Uninvited. She writes from her gray farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com or on social media @LysaTerKeurst.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> General
- Cyber Week Sale >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Personal Growth
- Cyber Week Sale >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Cyber Week Sale >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Cyber Week Sale >> New Release
- New Release >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- New Release >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth