Add To Cart
Forgiving What You Can't Forget: Discover How to Move On, Make Peace with Painful Memories, and Create a Life That's Beautiful Again
Add To Cart
|Title: Forgiving What You Can't Forget: Discover How to Move On, Make Peace with Painful Memories, and Create a Life That's Beautiful Again|
By: Lysa TerKeurst
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2020
|Dimensions: 8.4 X 5.5 (inches)|
Weight: 15 ounces
Stock No: WW039875
This product is part of our current Spring Cyber promotion
Lysa TerKeurstThomas Nelson / 2016 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$5.004.5 out of 5 stars for Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out and Lonely. View reviews of this product. 45 Reviews
Retail Price$19.99Save 75% ($14.99)
Lysa TerKeurstThomas Nelson / 2016 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$10.495 out of 5 stars for Uninvited, Study Guide. View reviews of this product. 4 Reviews
Retail Price$14.99Save 30% ($4.50)
Lysa TerKeurstThomas Nelson / 2018 / HardcoverOur Price$19.995 out of 5 stars for It's Not Supposed to Be This Way. View reviews of this product. 29 Reviews
Retail Price$26.99Save 26% ($7.00)
Lysa TerKeurstThomas Nelson / 2018 / HardcoverOur Price$14.995 out of 5 stars for Embraced: 100 Devotions to Know God Is Holding You Close. View reviews of this product. 11 Reviews
Retail Price$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)
#1 New York Times Bestseller
You deserve to stop suffering because of what other people have done to you.
Have you ever felt stuck in a cycle of unresolved pain, playing offenses over and over in your mind? You know you can't go on like this, but you don't know what to do next. Lysa TerKeurst has wrestled through this journey. But in surprising ways, shes discovered how to let go of bound-up resentment and overcome the resistance to forgiving people who arent willing to make things right.
With deep empathy, therapeutic insight, and rich Bible teaching coming out of more than 1,000 hours of theological study, Lysa will help you:
- Learn how to move on when the other person refuses to change and never says they're sorry.
- Walk through a step-by-step process to free yourself from the hurt of your past and feel less offended today.
- Discover what the Bible really says about forgiveness and the peace that comes from living it out right now.
- Identify what's stealing trust and vulnerability from your relationships so you can believe there is still good ahead.
- Disempower the triggers hijacking your emotions by embracing the two necessary parts of forgiveness.
Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the author of more than twenty-five books, including Its Not Supposed to Be This Way and the #1 New York Times bestsellers Forgiving What You Cant Forget and Uninvited. She writes from her familys farm table and lives in North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com or on social media @LysaTerKeurst.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Forgiveness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> General
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.