This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
Forgiving yourself can be more difficult than forgiving others. Take the first step toward healing with Pastor Bangley's encouraging counsel. You'll learn how to distinguish true guilt from false, understand God's forgiving nature, deal with conflict, resolve guilt through an 8-step plan, and prepare emotionally and spiritually for the "next time." Includes study questions. 129 pages, softcover from Harold Shaw.
"Why cant you put it all behind you and forget it?" asks a well-meaning friend. But youve tried that, over and over again, and it hasnt worked. Forgiving yourself is often harder than forgiving someone else.
This encouraging, reader-friendly book offers good counsel on how to:
• Distinguish true guilt from false
• Explore the nature of Gods forgiveness
• Resolve guilt through an eight-step plan
• Deal with conflict between yourself and others
• Prepare yourself emotionally and spiritually for the "next time"
The "Let It Hit Home" sections are designed to focus your own experiences, redirect harmful patterns, and further your healing process.
"A most helpful book . . . I am certain that many burdened people will benefit from it, as I did."Lewis Smedes, author of Forgive and Forget