Forgiven: The Power of the Cross - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Ambassador International
Publication Date: 2016
Series: Conquering Life's Battles
The need for forgiveness is one of the deepest needs of the human heart. Forgiveness is a result of Gods miraculous grace. Forgiven by Don Wilton leads you straight to the Cross of Jesus where you can be absolutely certain that you are forgiven of your sins. But it doesnt stop there. A right relationship with God sets the stage for a right relationship with every other person in your life. Hurts run deep and it is difficult to forgive those who have wounded you. Many Christians live their lives needlessly handcuffed and chained to the past. In doing so, they pass down a heritage of bitterness and hatred to their children. Forgiven will lead you to choose forgiveness over bitterness. It may seem inconceivable to you at this point, but God wants to use your story of forgiveness for His glory! Are you ready for the power of the Cross to change your life for eternity?
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
AJ and SL nanaAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5The Power of the CrossNovember 14, 2017AJ and SL nanaAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0excellent choice for someone who needs forgiveness
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Forgiveness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues