- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2015|
Why is forgiveness so hard?
People who refuse to forgive often sabotage their future and create an emotional cancer that spreads into every other aspect of their lives. Even those who genuinely desire to forgive often struggle to get beyond their wounded emotions.
In Forgive, Let Go, and Live, Deborah Pegues provides specific guidelines to help us better understand
- what forgiveness is and what it’s not
- how to overcome seemingly unforgivable hurts
- when to restore, redefine, or release a hurtful relationship
- how it’s possible to forgive without forgetting
- why learning how to forgive is a process
Pegues showcases the triumphs of famous and everyday people as well as biblical characters who decided to pursue forgiveness and also the tragedies of those who chose to wallow in anger and revenge.
If you’ve been wounded by another, this book will empower you to find joy, freedom, and peace as you let go of your desire to avenge the wrong and make a commitment to release the offender from his debt.
Book Lover5 Stars Out Of 5A must read for those who need to Forgive, Let Go, and LiveAugust 29, 2015Book LoverQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Once again Deborah Pegues has delivered a powerful, practical book! Forgive, Let Go, and Live is powerful in its scope to reach all. Who hasn't needed to forgive or be forgiven? It's practical in its up close and personal look at forgivenesswhat it is and what it isn'tand how to apply it to one's personal life and relationships, past, present, or future.
The real-life stories Pegues shares may just be yours, and this book will serve as the key to unlock the chains of resentment, bitterness, betrayal, and revenge, allowing you to Forgive, Let Go, and Live.
Sylviamzz5 Stars Out Of 5Forgive, Let Go & LiveAugust 13, 2015SylviamzzQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Forgiveness is such a vital component to living a life close to God, yet we have so few tools and few examples of forgiveness to help us along the way. Fortunately, Ms. Pegues has lovingly provided both tools and living examples of forgiveness. This book is beautiful and powerful. I am grateful for the framework for my own personal forgiveness and the sample prayers which light the path to freedom and right relationship. This book is essential for pastors and counselors, but every Christian could benefit from this guidance in everyday life.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Forgiveness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues