- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Big Summer Blowout
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
What should you do when you have the dress, the shoes, and the perfect hair, but your prom date has yet to show? Do not spend your evening waiting outside the dance simply because of your naked wrist. Forget the corsage and go get your groove on!
The expectation for most young women is to have it all: an elite education, a powerful career, and a love story that rivals Disney. In Forget the Corsage, Ginger Ciminello shares candid stories, personal journal entries, and relevant Scriptures to help navigate through tough matters of the heart. She seeks to remind you that life is not on hold until you find the one. Life does not start with a corsage, a diploma, a ring, a job, or even the perfect group of friends. Real life begins with Jesus.
You were created for a purpose. Your identity is found in Christ. Trust Him with the desires of your heart and the plans for your life. Take courage in the midst of your journey. Believe that His good IS good.
If you are ready to stop waiting and start living, then it’s time to Forget the Corsage.
“Ginger’s honest confession of life’s most embarrassing moments will allow you to ‘get real’ with who you are and who you present to this world. God created you as special! It’s time to own it.” —Carey C. Bailey of Cravings Online
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Relationships