Forever Hopeful - eBook
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
A person, especially a young teenager, can rise above criticism at school and be a good, successful student. The same can occur at home while the student remains respectful to his or her parents.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Bob4 Stars Out Of 5Forever HopefulDecember 22, 2014BobQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4In FOREVER HOPEFUL, Paul Vander Wege tells the story of a young boy that has a debilitating handicap.. Armed with a deep faith in Christ and Biblical principals, he faces a world of confusing expectations at home. He also lives in a world that hates anything it deems as weak. Still there are others who admire his steadfastness in the Lord.
This book is aimed at young people. Still the story can resonates with those who have had or still battling a life that seeks to crush them. Only is Christ do we have forever hope. A good read for all ages. Pas. Bob
Page 1 of 1
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Fiction
- Fiction >> Contemporary
- Fiction >> Teens >> Contemporary
- Student & Teens >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Student & Teens >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Fiction