- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Life may throw us many curves, and sometimes it feels as if we missed one and ended up over the edge. Thank goodness that we have a big God who picks us up dusts us off and helps us to see that we did not miss it after all; we just misjudged it a little and only swerved. I often wonder if I am the only one that ever feels that way. Sometimes it seems that we are the only ones with a particular problem and are ashamed of the life we have been dealt.
Through all of the hardships, abuse, depression, and bullying—through losing my father and almost losing everything I had come to know and love—I found the Lord. It is through his grace that I am now free from all the bondage I was held in for so many years.
I can choose to be lost, or choose to be found. I choose to be found. I have a peace about me and, for the first time in my life, am truly happy.
This book is a collection of stories from my life. You will read about the ups, the downs, the tears, and the laughter. You will learn how I went for thirty-nine years of my life without the Lord and see how these stories are my Footsteps toward Grace.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational