- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”
Has the Lord called you?
This book is for you. Following Your Steps will take you through its pages to see God’s faithfulness, and you will find testimonies to strengthen your faith.
In its chapters, you will see the trials, tribulations, and difficulties that a missionary encounters in his work. You will be able to see that in his moments of pain, need, sadness, discouragement, happiness, and victories, the Lord is present.
As you read these pages, you will see how the footprints of a missionary with the divine support for his call marked hundreds of lives over the last forty years in many different countries.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction