- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
How can we keep faith alive in our skeptical culture?
A dark and unbelieving age has come upon the land of Narnia. It is several hundred years after the events of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, and memories of Aslan the Lion God have been lost. Narnians are living in an age of practical thinking and zero tolerance of supernatural beliefs. Does this sound familiar?
Author Tom Williams contends that our world is going the way of Narnia, and, in this booklet, he invites the reader to go with him and discover something more. Follow Prince Caspian, Lewis's child heroes, and their small band of believers as they fight to restore Aslan to his rightful throne. Join them as they find valiant faith, brotherhood, and pure joy in the living religion of their ancestors.
Thomas Williams has written 14 books, both fiction and nonfiction, including three with Josh McDowell. He has ghostwritten another dozen books for several popular authors. Formerly the executive art director for Word Publishing, Tom has designed or illustrated more than 2,000 book covers and now serves as a creative consultant to several publishers. He and his wife, Faye, have three married daughters and eight grandchildren. They live in Granbury, Texas near Fort Worth.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture >> Film
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture >> Literature
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality