Following Jesus: Relationship or Religion? - eBook
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Our Daily Bread Ministries
Publication Date: 2016
Is there a difference between "doing for Jesus" and "following Jesus"? While religious activities like attending church, giving money, and praying are all worthwhile, they should be done from a heart of thankfulness for what Christ did for you. He loves a broken heart who wants to serve Him rather than someone who is busy doing the "right things." Without Jesus at the center, its all superficial. Understand the difference between religion and relationship so you can please God and find joy in your life.
Mart DeHaan, grandson of Our Daily Bread Ministries founder, Dr. M. R. DeHaan, and son of former president Richard W. DeHaan, has served with the ministry for forty-five years. Mart is heard regularly on the Discover the Word radio program. He is an author for the Our Daily Bread devotional and is also an author of many booklets for the Discovery Series.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides