Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 250
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 X .50 (inches)|
Following God with All Your Heart Growth and Study Guide: Believing and Living God's Plan for YouElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2008 / Trade Paperback$11.69 Retail:
$12.99Save 10% ($1.30)
All I Need Is Jesus & a Good Pair of Jeans: The Tired Supergirl's Search for GraceSusanna Foth AughtmonRevell / 2008 / Trade Paperback$14.005 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
Breaking the Worry Habit . . . Forever: God's Plan for Lasting Peace of Mind, includes Study GuideElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2009 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW919272
Brand-new from bestselling author Elizabeth George! In her upbeat, practical style, Elizabeth encourages women to embrace radical faith as they serve God by helping people and accomplishing His projects. Readers will discover key biblical truths to...
- grow in courage—knowing God is with them and will give them the courage to do what He asks
- grow in devotion—taking risks to follow God's plan and purpose
- grow in contentment—grasping five provisions from God that produce contentment
- grow in humility—remaining steadfast no matter what, knowing God blesses those who serve Him
- grow in confidence—facing, enduring, and overcoming everything through Christ
- grow in obedience—realizing God wants them to succeed
Elizabeth encourages readers to leave fear behind as they dedicate their lives to following the God who loves them. He will direct them and provide what they need to do His will...if they'll turn to Him and trust Him.
Elizabeth George, whose books have sold more than 9 million copies, is the author of A Woman After Gods Own Heart® (more than 1 million copies sold) and Breaking the Worry Habit...Forever! Shes also a popular speaker at Christian womens events. Elizabeth and her husband, Jim, are parents and grandparents, and have been active in ministry for more than 30 years.
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: How many weeks does this study go for? I see it's broken into 6 sections and underneath them are numbered subjects. But my question is, is it a 21 week study or 6 week study? This is for the "Following God with all your Heart" book and growth guide by Elizabeth George.Thank you.
This book isn't a traditional study book with fill-in-the-blanks or study questions. It is more of a personal reflection book. The six sections are based on six specific scriptures being studied. Each of the first five sections are divided into four subtopics, with the final section covered as a single topic. You can read them at your own pace.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Vocation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Women
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Balanced Living