- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2016
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
The Bible is filled with stories of people who were directly guided by God. Noah was guided to build an ark. Moses was guided to lead Gods people. Mary and Joseph were guided to travel to Egypt to escape King Herod. But how does God guide us today? How do we know what He wants us to do? Is it possible to miss His guidance and mess up His plans?
In Following Gods Guidance, you will explore the different ways God communicates to you and how you can learn to recognize His direction. You will see how He speaks to you through the Bible, through circumstances, and through a "quiet nudging" within your Spirit. Above all, you will discover how to discover Gods presence and direction in a fresh way.
The Women of Faith® Bible Studies provide intriguing insights into topics that are relevant to womens lives today. Each guide includes twelve weeks of study, down-to-earth illustrations, and reflections to help you move the truth from your head to your heart. A leaders guide for use with small groups is also included.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry