- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
What does a follower of Christ actually look like, and how can I become one?
The Christ-follower DVD-based study focuses on the fundamentals of the Christian faith, going directly to the words of Jesus in Luke chapter 6 to answer important questions like, Who does Jesus claim to be? How does he pray? Whom does he bless? How does he treat his enemies? How does he say we should view ourselves? And what does this mean for me today?
The Christ-Follower Participant's Guide will guide you as you grow in your relationship with Christ and take steps toward becoming a doer of the Word rather than a hearer of the Word. You will rekindle your passion and devotion to follow Christ as you:
- Worship God enthusiastically
- Grow in maturity and consistency
- Connect with the church regularly
- Serve others unselfishly
- Share your faith effectively
This unique study can be used on your own for personal devotions and study or for study with your small group, family, youth group, or even your entire church.
Participant's Guide Features Include:
- Daily readings
- Questions for personal reflection
- Action steps for personal growth
- Guide for small group discussion
- Guide for family discussion
- Tips for implementing this study in a youth group
PastorJerry5 Stars Out Of 5Good study for all agesJanuary 29, 2015PastorJerryQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Purchased for use in weekly Bible studies. Using for a men's study one day a week, and another for a ladies group. This is a good short term (6 sessions) study for any level of Christian experience.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides