* Are you eager to share your faith but don't know where to start? Melton encourages you to trust in the Holy Spirit's guidance! Offering a fresh take on Bill Bright's Four Spiritual Laws, she'll inspire you to follow God's voice and teach you how to speak with sensitivity and courage to a relationship-, story-driven culture. 192 pages, softcover from Regal.
Follow My Lead will give you confidence to share Christ with others.
- Josh D. McDowell
One of the hallmarks of Bill Bright’s life was his utter dependence on the Holy Spirit. To those who say the Spirit-filled life was just a Bill Bright thing,” I say you’re missing out on the greatest adventure in life. If Bill were still with us today he would heartily endorse Holly’s call to become more attentive to the voice of the Holy Spirit in our everyday encounters.
- Vonette Bright, Co-founder, Campus Crusade for Christ
Follow My Lead illustrates beautifully a life surrendered to the power of the Holy Spirit and practically teaches how to live a life of daily dependence. It is a fresh look at the role of the Holy Spirit in the believer’s daily life through honest, rich stories and Scripture. It will challenge, instruct and bless any who would desire a life focused on Jesus and empowered by the Spirit.
- David Martinelli, Executive National Director, Campus Field Ministries for Campus Crusade for Christ
In Holly Melton’s new book, Follow My Lead, you will find practical and encouraging teaching on how the Holy Spirit speaks to us and leads us today. Holly writes from the perspective of one who walks close to the Lord and experiences what she teaches. A veteran staff member with Cru (Campus Crusade for Christ), Holly comes from a solid evangelical and biblical perspective on the person and work of the Holy Spirit. I highly recommend Follow My Lead to anyone who wants to experience a practical and biblical theology of the Spirit’s work in his or her life.
- J. P. Jones, Senior Pastor of Crossline Church, Adjunct Professor of Theology at Biola University and author of Facing Goliath
Holly’s stories make waking in the power of the Holy Spirit attainable and practical for every believer. The reflection and application questions at the end of each chapter are incredibly powerful in their ability to help readers process the challenges and encouragement each story presents. The impacting stories contained in this book are like a catapult that can launch a complacent Christian into becoming one that can boldly change the world with the gospel.
- Nancy Kaser, Co-founder and co-director of Promise Child
With sensitivity toward young adults, and students in particular, Holly explores the spiritual longings of our hearts. She is a fresh and bold example of loving people wherever they are at and courageously pointing them to Christ. We need more women like her mentoring, serving and communicating to the next generation.
- Shirin Taber, Author of Wanting All the Right Things
Holly’s passion for the Lord and the lost is contagious. When I first heard her evangelism encounter I was hanging on every word. I dare you to read Follow My Leadyou won’t be the same when you are finished. Holly is a prime example of how just one willing vessel, ready to be used by God, can mightily change the life of a soul for eternity. May God bless this publication and use it for His glory.
- Trish Ramos, Cast of The Way of the Master TV program and founder of FishWithTrish.com
A powerful legacy from Bill Bright has equipped believers to tell people about Jesus and to live in the power of the Holy Spirit. Holly Melton has brought these life-changing truths together through captivating stories of lives being changed. If you ever wished you could connect with otherssharing the message of forgiveness in Christwith confidence and compassion, Follow My Lead will show you how. And you will love the stories!
- Judy Douglass, Author, speaker, encourager; director, Women’s Resources for Cru Global
Follow me,” states Jesus. It is a command that is as profoundly difficult now as it was for the first followers of Christ. As Holly reminds us, we cannot follow Jesus without listening to the same Spirit that guided Him. Through engaging stories and personal insight, Follow My Lead introduces us to the Spirit in fresh and surprising ways and paves the way to follow Christ.
- Tim Muehlhoff, Ph.D., Professor of Communication, Biola University; author of Authentic Communication: Christian Speech Engaging Culture
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.