Follow Me As I Follow Christ: A Guide for Teaching Children in a Church Setting - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2000
Many children's teaching programs resemble carnivals instead of productive environments where a child can learn about Jesus Christ. This is often the result of having untrained teachers teaching Sunday school. Experienced Sunday school teacher, Cheryl Dunlop, fills this void by providing a practical teaching manual designed to ensure all those teaching Sunday school are equipped and motivated to do their best for the Lord. Follow Me as I Follow Christ explores issues like how to tell a story, methods of effective discipline, and interacting with individual needs of children. Divided into 52 weekly entries, it is designed to be read along with and help in teachers' class preparation.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Equipping Volunteers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Teacher Training
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Sunday School >> Teacher Training