Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
With its old-world charm, musical heritage, and alpine landscapes, Vienna and Austria offer choices for every traveler. Previously an e-book and now a print book with up-to-the-minute detail, Fodor's Vienna & the Best of Austria captures the top experiences and attractions throughout the country, with intriguing features on tantalizing Austrian cuisine and wine, tips for finding the best ski resorts, and hikes in the pastoral Salzkammergut region. Vienna and Austria spring to life with classic experiences such as visiting Mozart's birthplace and touring the famous Schonbrunn Palace.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of maps
· An 8-page color insert with a brief introduction and spectacular photos that capture the top experiences and attractions throughout Austria
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and whats off the beaten path
· Major sights such as Schonbrunn Palace, The Ringstrasse, MAK Museum, The Salzkammergut, and The Viennese Ball
· Coverage of Vienna, Vienna Woods, Lake Neusiedl, The Danube River, Salzburg, Eastern Alps, Salzkammergut, Carthina, Graz, Innsbruck, Tyrol, and Vorarlberg