Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Toronto is a major North American cultural and business hub, attracting millions of international visitors. This new full-color edition covers everything travelers are looking for: a diverse dining scene, sophisticated and trendy shopping, top-notch museums and the high-profile Toronto International Film Festival.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and whats off the beaten path
· Major sights such as Toronto Islands, Queen West, Art Gallery of Ontario, and the Royal Ontario Museum
· Side Trips from Toronto with Niagara Falls, Wine Region, Stratford, Southern Georgian Bay, and the Muskokas
· Coverage of Harbourfront and the Islands; Harbourfront, Entertainment District and the Financial District; Old Town and the Distillery District; Dundas Square Area; Chinatown, Kensington Market, and Queen West; East and the West of the City Center; Queen's Park, The Annex, and Little Italy; Yorkville, Church-Wellesley, and Rosedale; Greater Toronto