Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Spain remains one of the world's most popular tourist destinations for its cutting-edge cuisine and superior wine, festivals like the running of the bulls in Pamplona, world-class museums like the Museo del Prado, amazing architecture, and more. In stunning full-color, Fodor's Spain 2015 puts the best the country has to offer at your fingertips.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and whats off the beaten path
· Side Trips from Madrid including Castile-La Mancha, Castile-Leon, and Extremadura
· Coverage of Madrid; Toledo and trips from Madrid; Galicia and Asturias; Bilbao and the Basque Country; The Pyrenees; Barcelona; Catalonia, Valencia, and the Costa Blanca; Ibiza and the Balearic Islands; Andalusia; Costa del Sol and Costa de Almeria
Planning to focus on Barcelona? Check out Fodor's travel guides to Barcelona.