Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Puerto Rico is one of the Caribbean's most exciting destinations, and with many nonstop flights from major East Coast cities, it's one of the easiest islands to reach. From vibrant San Juan to laid-back Vieques, all the energy and color of Puerto Rico comes to life in this guide.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and whats off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on Old San Juan, salsa dancing, and surfing
· Coverage of San Juan, El Yunque and the Northeast, Vieques and Culebra, Ponce and the Porta Caribe, Rincon and the Porta del Sol, and Ruta Panaromica
Planning to visit more of the Caribbean? Check out Fodor's Caribbean travel guide.