Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
New Orleans is an incredible, vibrant, bursting at the seams, melting pot of a city. Whether travelers are visiting for the music or food, to get to the know people or party all night long, or all of the above, Fodor's New Orleans 2015 is the guidebook that makes every trip the trip of a lifetime.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and whats off the beaten path
· Major sights such as Bourbon Street, Garden District, Jackson Square, St. Charles Avenue Streetcar, Audubon Park, City Park, French Market
· Side Trips from New Orleans including Plantation Country and Cajun Country
· Coverage of The French Quarter; Faubourg, Marigny, Bywater, and Treme; CBD and Warehouse District; The Garden District; Uptown and Carrollton-Riverbend; Mid-City and Bayou St. John