Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
With an array of dazzling photographs, this book deftly guides the traveler through all the sights and experiences--from Connemara to Georgian Dublin to pub culture to Irish dance--that make the Emerald Isle one of Europe's most popular destinations.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and whats off the beaten path
· Major sights such as The Rock of Cashel, The Giant's Causeway, Newgrange, Book of Kells, The Blarney Stone, and Aran Islands
· Coverage of Dublin; Dublin environs; The Midlands; The Southeast; County Cork; The Southwest; County Clare, Galway City, and the Aran Islands; Connemara and County Mayo; The Northwest; Northern Ireland
Planning to focus on Dublin? Check out Fodor's travel guides to Dublin?