Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
One of the most popular destinations for Americans in the Caribbean, the Cayman Islands lie between the sun-kissed beaches of Cancún and the western tip of Jamaica. Famous for their ravishing coral reefs, safety, and hospitality, the Caymans are a favorite destination for families, couples, and scuba divers. Fodor's In Focus Cayman Islands has detailed coverage of Grand Cayman but also in-depth information on the sister islands, Cayman Brac and Little Cayman, two Caribbean islands that remain relatively undiscovered, yet are famous for great diving and casual, comfortable resort accommodations.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· An 8-page color insert with a brief introduction and spectacular photos that capture the top experiences and attractions throughout Cayman Islands
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and whats off the beaten path
· Major sights such as Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Garden, Stingray City, and Owen Island
· Coverage of Grand Cayman, Cayman Brac, and Little Cayman
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.