Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for more than 80 years.
Oahu is the most popular Hawaiian island for travelers, with excellent resorts, beautiful scenery, and extensive opportunities for activities both on the water and on land. This guide covers all the popular areas of the island, including Honolulu, Waikiki, and the North Shore.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and whats off the beaten path
· Major sights such as Kailua Beach, Shangri La and Kaena Point
· Coverage of Honolulu, Waikiki, Pearl Harbor, Diamond Head, Ko Olina, Hanauma Bay, Haleiwa, the Waimea Valley, the North Shore, and more.
Planning to visit more of Hawaii or other islands? Check out Fodor's travel guides to Hawaii, Maui, Kauai, and Big Island of Hawaii.